The independent education sector in the UK is in our blood and our heritage: the early years
of mtmconsulting were focused on independent schools and colleges.
The independent sector continues to be a significant focus for us and we have worked
extensively with day, boarding, single-sex, co-educational, charitable and for-profit schools
of all sizes. With increasing competition between independent schools, difficulties in
affordability for parents, a need to show real differentiation, and continually changing trends
amongst the various segments of the independent schools marketplace, the sector is as
dynamic and challenging as it has ever been.
Our services for independent schools fall into the following areas:
- Sector-wide trend research
- ‘Mandarin’ catchment area analysis to identify buyers
- Parental satisfaction and marketing surveys
- Decliner research
- Door to door or telephone perception interviews
- Competitor research and mystery shops
- Marketing strategy production
- Branding and design
- Marketing audits and reviews
- Web design, SEO and e-marketing
- PR and communications support
- Business development
- Feasibility studies
- Mergers and restructuring
- Risk management and contingency planning
- Governor and SMT training
The vast majority of our client work starts with a free initial face-to-face consultation.
Please contact us to speak about our services and expertise.