‘Mandarin’ Market and Area Analysis
Mandarin is our unique catchment area analysis tool, designed to give you clear insight into your school’s potential market now and in the future.
We analyse your parents – where they live, their lifestyle, household income and how far they travel to school. We profile them using two sets of data: Acorn and Paycheck and map their locations.
We apply this understanding of your parents to our own data in order to assess:
- Your pupils’ characteristics compared with nationwide, ISC and local family profiles
- The number of pupils available in your catchment in families that can afford your fees
- Population projections over the next ten years
- The location and density of families you should recruit from
- Well-penetrated areas and areas you should focus on
- Competitor schools and their influence over families in your area
We also offer a range of bolt-ons to understand key aspects of your school. These include competitor, transport, alumni and bursary analyses.
Mandarin can help you scientifically understand the real potential for pupil recruitment and inform strategic decisions on your school’s development and growth. It will allow you to use your marketing budget more effectively to target the best areas.
A set of Mandarin sample maps can be viewed below:
Mandarin is mtm’s unique and groundbreaking catchment area analysis product for schools. This document contains information and illustrative maps to show its uses. Please click above to view our Mandarin sample maps and user ideas.
Contact mtm for more information and a pricing estimate