Providing The Essential Marketing Tools For Successful Schools
MTM is a full service marketing and market research agency specialising in the education sector throughout the UK and overseas. We offer both qualitative and quantitative market research services combined with a full range of marketing support and informed strategic business advice.
Led by our Research Director, James Leggett, our core team comes from a variety of different backgrounds and have a wealth of expertise. Whilst data and research powers everything we do, it is the knowledge and experience of our team of consultants which empowers you to grow your school.
Did you know that there are almost 1.5 million children living in households with a high propensity to use an independent fee-charging school who currently do not buy? At MTM, we undertake our own research to ensure we are as informed as possible on the state of the education sector both UK and internationally.
Typical projects for our team include:
- Lifestyle analysis of current families allowing you to target marketing messaging accordingly
- Market and Catchment analysis at a postcode sector level (NR34 7) so you can understand your market share within a realistic catchment
- Stakeholder surveys (e.g. current parents and non-joiners) so you can understand why families join your school and why those who don’t join investigated you in the first place
- Non-enquirer/general market surveys to understand the awareness and perceptions of your brand in your market place, and why families who should call you sometimes don’t.
- Due diligence and feasibility studies for extensions or building new sites to make sure there is a market available for your offering.
- Marketing support from complete strategic marketing plans though to building a defined action plan for a specific campaign to ensure you maximise your recruitment at every stage of the pipeline
- In house PR and Communications support to add resource to your team.
Please see our case studies for further detail on some of our recent projects.
We are much more than just data. Call our team today to see how we can help your school prosper.
Working with MTM, a most professional organisation, has been both affirming and illuminating. They knew exactly what we sought, were delightful people with whom to work and provided us with their research within a clear, interactive format within the promised timescale. On the basis of their initial work on our behalf, we have extended their remit with an additional project and continue to be the beneficiary of their expertise.
I wholeheartedly recommend MTM.
MTM have provided a professional and bespoke service to The Abbey School over the past few years. We are very impressed by the way they have gone about the task of dealing with our stakeholders to solicit much valued and important information for us. This information is vital to the measurement of our customer satisfaction levels and as such is highly sensitive and confidential. I am hugely impressed with the manner in which they have handled this data and their Director of Research, James Leggett, has been extremely good at distilling the pertinent facts and presenting them to the school in an easy to understand and display format. I cannot recommend them more highly for their outstanding service provision to the school this year.
Highly recommended! Market research for our school carried out recently by MTM gave us just the intelligence we needed to make vital decisions about the school’s future direction. The team at MTM are knowledgeable, efficient and friendly and pricing is transparent – a rarity!
MTM are proving to be a great organisation to work with. Their experience was helpful as we started gathering feedback from visitors to our events. The team at MTM is extremely professional. They provide an impressive level of customer service, responding quickly & helpfully and they have always delivered on time, even when the timescales have been tight! I have been impressed with the suggestions they make and their understanding of our requirements. I would definitely recommend MTM.
The MTM events have provided invaluable opportunities for fostering new links and friendships with neighbouring schools. The proprietors forums have enabled a particular camaraderie between like minded people who are passionate about education in the truest sense of the word, sharing issues and ideas. To great effect, MTM has influenced our marketing strategy through focussing on both pupil retention and the enrolment of new families.